Since my original post about needing more voluntary help, there’ve been a rush of people stepping forward. Notably, we now have a new group administrator, Madelon Hoedt, who’s stepping into Sarah Millman’s position at the beginning of March. We wish Sarah all the best; she’s been a huge help over the last two years, particularly during the 2015 Games Show. We also welcome Lisa Davies, who’ll be coordinating this year’s show.
Here’s a list of who’s in which roles right now:
- Chair – Ian Thomas (stepping down at the end of March 2016)
- Admin – Madelon Hoedt
- Information Exchange – Chris Munasinha, Madelon Hoedt
- Publicity & Outreach – Richard Hurford, Chris Munasinha
- Group Website – Chris Payne, Chris Munasinha
- Funding & Sponsorship – Phil Terrett
- Events – Richard Hurford, Trygve Bjellvåg, Chris Payne, Ralph Ferneyhough, Richard Morgan
- Finance – Hywel Wiliam
- Corporate – Stacey Jeffreys
- Games Show Coordinator – Lisa Davies
- Games Show Website – Oysterworld
- Games Show Social Media – Lisa Davies, Madelon Hoedt, Oysterworld
Thanks to all who’ve stepped forward, and to those who’ve been continuously supportive over the past few years.